Adverts that stick in your head.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coppertop

Reaction score
So i've been walking around this morning humming a tune of an advert, think it's one off a bank advert but i can't get it out of my head.
Anyway what is the funniest advert you have ever seen and just couldn't get out of your head?
Or the most annoying?

I love the old John West tuna advert with the bear that starts fighting the bloke :lol:
And the sooper noodle one where the bloke is "wasting away!" on the sofa!!!!

Have you seen that dairy milk advert with the gorilla on the drums playing phil collins song its sooo good.

At the moment my fav add is the new Tesco one, with Paula Radcliffe, cos when she running my brothers is in the background, hes a bit blurry, but my 2 kids love seeing Uncle Jam on the screen lol!
xxx

Have you seen that dairy milk advert with the gorilla on the drums playing phil collins song its sooo good.

This is the one that immediately springs to my mind out of the adverts at the moment... I love that Gorilla!!!

I hate those chewing gum adverts.... is it Orbit??? where they have numbnuts dancing and stuff.

I used to love the Batchelors Supanoodles ones from a few years ago.

Mt favourites at the minute are the MFI adverts:

The ones where all the couples are arguing and the ones where people are trying to cut and cook the plastic food. :lol:

Two funniest for me which stick in my mind: Rolo with the elephant and KitKat with the pandas :lol:

Most annoying: Crazy Frog :irked:

I love the one where the kids are eating and saying if you eat runner beans you'll be a runner etc then they ask what the yellow stuff is and the mum says green giant sweetcorn lol Their faces :lol:

thats the one i was going to say....i love it...and the song....YouTube - Cadbury's Gorilla Advert Aug 31st 2007

I also like the bt adverts...where she wiped the folder of the kids and he says ...no problem we can just make another............folder !!...:lol: i like the ones with a story behind them.

Cant stand any of the cilit bang adverts...or the available car adverts...ohhh and that really annoying one for lelli kelly kids shoes....oh yeah !!:irked:YouTube - Lelli Kelly Advert/Commercial

Gosh I remember that elephant one now Karen - so funny! x x x

All those ad links are really good, how come I havent seen them?? I watch telly aswell! :eek:

One I like is the phone one, where the bloke is walking to meet his missus all the time but he never actually gets there, he just ends up back in the office! It made me laugh!
xx

All those ad links are really good, how come I havent seen them?? I watch telly aswell!

You're probably not as ancient as me! :lol:

What a giggle, love the videos!!!!

Firstly I have never seen the chocolate ad.. How cool is that:):)

The one that sticks in my mind is the advert about BBQ,s.. they are cooking on the bbq with the song in the background singing "when will I see you again" making sureyou cook the food properly on it...
After a few glasses of wine at our bbq,s I am the sad sod that starts singing it:eek::eek:..

And yes cilit bang gets up my nose too:irked:

The one that sticks in my mind is the advert about BBQ,s.. they are cooking on the bbq with the song in the background singing "when will I see you again" making sureyou cook the food properly on it...
After a few glasses of wine at our bbq,s I am the sad sod that starts singing it:eek::eek:..

LOL!!!! That's the kind of thing I'd do!! Then probably get promptly kicked out of the bbq... :irked:

I loved the old guinness advert with the blokie dancing while waiting for his beer to settle. I remember dancing around with my mates to that one. Aaaah... those were the days! :green:

God I feel old...

I also love the Calsberg ad's...........
Carlsberg dont do Karaoke evenings but if they did, they'd be the best in the world! They are cool ad's!!

xxx

I love the new advert for 888 bingo with Vic Reeves dressed as a woman!
Very lol :lol:

does anyone remember the advert for listerine (dont think i spelt that right) the mouthwash? it was on the radio, it was the sound of a bomb dopping and it goes on a bit and then you here a squeek, like a squeeky toy?? i think they were advertising it as big impact but mild taste or something. i was in the salon when i first heard it and iv never laughed so much! :green:
actually quite embarresed myself lol

Latest posts

Back