Advice About Paying Apprentice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkishtart

Reaction score
Hi again

Have to say this site Is a god send to me, hopefully you wont get to fed up of me!!!

I have a couple of girls looking for apprenticeship, I have been told by the collages the min payment Is £80 per week, 4 days in the salon, 1 day at collage, 1 day off now I know I know I wouldnt deduct tax but how do I go about NI????
Holiday/sick pay? Where would I get a contract from???

Many Thanks :green:

sorry hun i would not know....but if i was in your situation i would give the inland revenue a call....even if they are not the one,s you deal with,they should tell you who can xx

Hi again

Have to say this site Is a god send to me, hopefully you wont get to fed up of me!!!

I have a couple of girls looking for apprenticeship, I have been told by the collages the min payment Is £80 per week, 4 days in the salon, 1 day at collage, 1 day off now I know I know I wouldnt deduct tax but how do I go about NI????
Holiday/sick pay? Where would I get a contract from???

Many Thanks :green:

Hi it may be easier to ask the college for girls who want work placements
( one day per week ) as this way they get paid by the college and its really important to the students ,
and you get someone who wants to work in a salon environment,
the colleges really need salons to offer work placements and usually
have lots of eager students willing to learn , and perhaps they can come in on different days, just a thought :hug: x

Latest posts

Back