Advice, client wanting to charge her phone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ps. Who goes out without a charged fone? Would you charge it up in top shop changing rooms 😆😉

Sent from my SM-T230 using SalonGeek mobile app[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't charge a phone in top shop changing rooms but some of my clients can be with be with me for hours and spend a hell of a lot of money.

Historically, my time in top shop changing rooms is limited to admiring my daughters in lovely clothes whilst wondering whose fat arse I can see in the mirror and the mortification that its mine.

Vic x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

Ps. Who goes out without a charged fone? Would you charge it up in top shop changing rooms 😆😉

Sent from my SM-T230 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wouldn't charge a phone in top shop changing rooms but some of my clients can be with be with me for hours and spend a hell of a lot of money.

Historically, my time in top shop changing rooms is limited to admiring my daughters in lovely clothes whilst wondering whose fat arse I can see in the mirror and the mortification that its mine.

Vic x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app[/QUOTE]

LOL
Oh Vic, your responses on a couple of posts have cracked me up today

Sent from my SM-N915G using SalonGeek mobile app

Sent from my SM-T230 using SalonGeek mobile app

Vic x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app[/QUOTE]

Omg that last bit has me in stitches here. I look like a lunatic

Vic x

Omg that last bit has me in stitches here. I look like a lunatic[/QUOTE]

LOL
Feeling your pain! !!!!

Sent from my SM-N915G using SalonGeek mobile app

Out of interest, I'm wondering how many non pat tested chargers are used in staff rooms.....i know at my work there's pretty much a phone on charge in every office at any given time (day job in a Hotel so lots of staff areas). None of those have been pat tested and in all honesty as an employee, it's never crossed my mind that my charger 'should' be tested. The world's gone crackers

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Surely you only pat test items you're using in your business that are plugged in. You wouldn't pat test a charger as you wouldn't use a phone attached to a charger in the course of your business - or shouldn't.

Vic x

Out of interest, I'm wondering how many non pat tested chargers are used in staff rooms.....i know at my work there's pretty much a phone on charge in every office at any given time (day job in a Hotel so lots of staff areas). None of those have been pat tested and in all honesty as an employee, it's never crossed my mind that my charger 'should' be tested. The world's gone crackers

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I work in an office and my charger was PAT tested. We get emailed prior to the electricians arriving so chargers etc can be left out. They're removed if they haven't been tested.

Id be too embarrassed to ask a salon to charge my phone!

Yes, definitely.

I once went to a salon that had signs up saying 'please do not ask to charge phones as your request will be refused'. I didn't think they were being cautious, I thought they were being tight on the old purse strings - needless to say I haven't been back since and am glad I went with a fully charged phone! 😂

Yes, I would. Honestly, some people! Lol!
Were a customer service focused industry, and I always take a client centred approach.

P.S, I wear 5 inch heels to work in ever day! �� shock horror!!!

Were a customer service focused industry, and I always take a client centred approach.

:O!!!!! I wish I could wear those everyday without 1. Possibly falling on my face, 2. Tripping on everything, and 3. Massive swollen feet lol

Are those heels PAT tested? :lol:

Are those heels PAT tested? :lol:

Would they spear a small child?

You can't be too careful x

I have a sunbed shop & we have plug sockets in each individual room just so our customers can charge their phones, etc. the amount of requests we get is crazy & customers are so pleased when we say they can charge it in the room their in. I really don't see the problem.

:O!!!!! I wish I could wear those everyday without 1. Possibly falling on my face, 2. Tripping on everything, and 3. Massive swollen feet lol

Practice lol, I've been wearing heels since i was a tot �� x

Would they spear a small child?

You can't be too careful x

That's why i wear them! Touch my monomer, feel my heel! Haha x

We're constantly charging clients' phones (as well as staff) and clients love it. We offer wifi too. I can't imagine a salon saying no?!? I'd be pretty miffed if I was a client.

We've just come out the other end of a massive storm classed at a category 2 cyclone.
We had no power for 3 days, and some parts of the central coast are still out, with power not looking like it will be restored til next week.
So happy to see that the amount of businesses offering to charge phones, ipads, laptops, and everything in between far outweighed those that didn't.
Some hairdressers were offering half price (and less) hair washing and drying services, and discount haircuts to emergency services!
I certainly wouldn't be using any business that wouldn't charge my phone after going through this!

I slipped on dry hair in the salon today ... I hadn't finished cutting it and so hadn't brushed it up. I might stop cutting hair in the salon as its a health and safety issue

I would and DO allow clients to charge phones, laptops, iPads and use our wifi ... In fact I advertise it on each station! Xx

My employer is so tight. He says.. No, as it costs us in electricity ...

Latest posts

Back