Advice eyelash extension client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacie61184

Reaction score
I applied a full set of semi permanent eyelash extensions to a new client on saturday that I went out to, they looked fine when I left and she was pleased with them. Today I recieved a txt saying that some had fallen out the next day and that more have come out today and she has big gaps and that they are now irritating her. She has asked me to come out to her to remove them and give her money back. The only concern I have is that she had a spray tan done the same day which she said she had to wash off not long after I applied the lashes which I warned her this may affect her lashes. I dont if shes trying to pull a fast one, HELP! Not sure what to do arrrrrrg never had this problem before :confused:

well she didnt follow the aftercare advice, dont give her a refund, simple as.

remind her that she has signed the consultaion form which gave the aftercare advice on there, which she should of followed

it sounds like also she has been playing around with the lashes and wanted them done for that day/ night out.

what lash brand are you using?

I use lash base, its always been ok in the past. This was my thought aswell but thought id seek other peoples advice for peace of mind. Thanks :)

If she has washed off her tan and got her lashes wet within 24/48hrs of them being applied, the adhesive wouldn't have bonded properly to the natural lash causing premature loss.

If this is the case, it's the clients fault, not yours...... but only if you told her to keep them dry!

Well I did warn her and It even stated on my afercare sheet not to get them wet for atleast 24 hours so im starting to feel abit better that its not my fault, Thanks :)

Well I did warn her and It even stated on my afercare sheet not to get them wet for atleast 24 hours so im starting to feel abit better that its not my fault, Thanks :)

If she admits it - then it's not your fault. Point out to her what she should have done, remind her she didn't follow the aftercare and say it's not your fault and for that reason you can't refund as it's client error.

Latest posts

Back