Advice for just starting out!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soph36

Reaction score
Hey guys, iv just qualified and I'm going to do mobile beauty therapy but I'm not going to do it until after Xmas as I want a bit of time practising on friends and family to start with just so I'm a bit more confident!! Just would like to know your views and advice on just starting out and the best way to do it!!
Thanku!! X x

Best advice I have is to make a brew and try the search function, hours of reading to fill your brain ^.^ x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Yes that's probably the best thing!! I have learnt so much on here already!! Everyone has usual advise x x x

Ditto . . . I spent months doing a business plan and got loads of info on here. Started out and wish I had of spent more time on it as I am not as busy as I should be.

I would suggest if you know what treatments you are going to offer, make a price list and create a marketing plan. My clients are all word of mouth at the moment but I am hoping to up my game in the new year.

Good luck - best decision I ever made xx

Thanku!! It's quite scary but I can't wait to take the plunge!! X x x

Latest posts

Back