Advice for mobile tanning and brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjp123

Reaction score
Hi, I have done spray tans in the past but now thinking about getting back into it. I would have to do it mobile this time until I find a base...

Does anyone else do it mobile and is it a pain carting everything about and is it worth the money?

Also I am thinking about using Fake Bake, how do therapists find this brand?

Any advice would be really appreciated. Thank you x

I love being mobile, I love going to people's homes because of the comfort for them and it's easier for them as they don't want to walk around the street after getting a spray tan.

If you drive it's no bother carrying around a tent and machine, I don't like Fakebake its very patchy and orange. I wouldn't bother going to a salon to rent a room because spray tanning doesn't carry a job all year round on it's own, people only usually get spray tans if they are going on holiday or christmas, new year, valentines or other occasions like weddings or so on... So renting a room won't work out in the long term, but I enjoy going to people's homes spraying them.

I love being mobile, I love going to people's homes because of the comfort for them and it's easier for them as they don't want to walk around the street after getting a spray tan.

If you drive it's no bother carrying around a tent and machine, I don't like Fakebake its very patchy and orange. I wouldn't bother going to a salon to rent a room because spray tanning doesn't carry a job all year round on it's own, people only usually get spray tans if they are going on holiday or christmas, new year, valentines or other occasions like weddings or so on... So renting a room won't work out in the long term, but I enjoy going to people's homes spraying them.

Thank you for your reply. This would be an additional treatment as I do makeup, eyebrows etc
What is your fav brand that is olivey in colour and fades well? have you tried Xen tan. I like using that as a normal self tanner

I love Morrocan Tan, Its a fast tan (2 hours), I hate sleeping in tan. It develops while you sleep and i am always brown, I use 12% and love it. The fade of i find for every tan brand is different on everyone as everyone has different skin, on me it fades fine doesn't go patchy unless that time of the month(all tan does to and extend), doesn't go scaley. And I haven't noticed much of a fake tan smell, I have never tried Xen tan, never heard of a review for it either.

I love Morrocan Tan, Its a fast tan (2 hours), I hate sleeping in tan. It develops while you sleep and i am always brown, I use 12% and love it. The fade of i find for every tan brand is different on everyone as everyone has different skin, on me it fades fine doesn't go patchy unless that time of the month(all tan does to and extend), doesn't go scaley. And I haven't noticed much of a fake tan smell, I have never tried Xen tan, never heard of a review for it either.
Fab thank you

Latest posts

Back