Advice for Pamper Evenings?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alib

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone can give me some tips on doing some pamper evenings at a few local schools.
Got the opportunity of doing some but have never been to one so don't know what to expect or offer come to think of it!!!
I had in mind something like mini manicures and some nail art but don't know what you're supposed to charge for these and what to include really.
Has anyone done any and if so what went down well etc?
Eagerly awaiting some advice!!!!!
Ali x

I have done a couple of these Ladies Nights (or Pamper Nights) for our local school HSA and in fact I have been booked to do another next month. Got a lot of tips from Nats when I did my first one - thanks again Nats :D

I just offer mini manicures on the night as there just isn't time to do much more. I charge £5 for the mini mani (inc polish) and use a variety of Scentsations hand lotions coz they go down really well. I make up goody bags inc mini Scentsations hand lotion, mini Solar oil and a few Hands Down pads plus my biz card, all arranged in a cute little gift bag with gold tissue paper to make them look classy. Any ladies booking a full service (manicures or extensions) gets a goody bag. Also take loads of service brochures and talk my socks off :oops: I take my Creative mobile enamels case so lots of colours to choose from, and have lots of retail lines (mainly Scentsations and Solar) highly visible so I can take orders. I take 5 or 6 of the Scentsations pump size hand lotions so anyone can have a squirt and hopefully there goes another retail customer.

Just make it all look really pretty and professional and you're on to a winner. For next month I'm thinking of making up some Xmas style retail bags in various sizes/prices as an alternative retail item.

Shaza

Cheers for the advice Shaza!
Looks like it's a good idea to invest in some stock then!! What are the hands down things that you mentioned? Sorry if I'm being a smurf but I've never heard of them!!
You sound like you do a real professional job and that's just what I'd like to do too so I REALLY appreciate any help ;)
Ali ;-)

Hiya alib

Hands Downs Ultra are just nail/cosmetics pads used for removing nail enamel/make up etc just like normal cosmetic pads except they have a plastic backing on them with a little tab you hold between your fingers to protect your own enamel. They are also quite coarse so remove enamel really easily and one pad will do all 10 nails.

They're just an added extra for the goody bags and they help fill it out a bit :D

Shaza

Forgot to say :oops: I get mine from Designer Nails, pack of 60 for £3.95 + VAT.

Shaza

... glad I could help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back