Advice from all you L&P geeks please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the silver tip, xx. Think i will get the glitters out and have a go but not till next week as i have bookings tomorrow and have a party saturday so sunday i will be hungover but hopefully not too much :green:. But will deffanetly have a go next week, might try the silver tip. xx

i'm really pleased with them.

i havent done my own nails or many other peoples for aaaaaaaages but i think looking at so many pics and critiques on here has helped me have a better eye for my own work so i spend longer with the file perfecting them and making sure sidewalls r in.

i used well-less tips so that helped me get a nice straight smile line, dont think i'd have managed on my own!!

well done hun....love them all...my favorite one is the middle finger...love the glitter...will have to try that on myself weekend.xxx

yeh i'm loving the middle finger too and am debating doing it but i think the silver tip is a bit more festive so will save the other one for the new year!!!

Latest posts

Back