advice from the pro's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
hi just a simple - maybe silly- question do any of you seasoned techs have a one sentance answer to the customers who say, as soon as they know you are a nail tech, 'what can you do with these'? and promptly shove their nails under your nose.
being newish to the industry i rack my brains to try and think of a suitable proffessional answer. i'm sure as time progresses i can diagnose on the spot, but at the mo i need something catchy and to lure them in without being corny and looking dumb!!
so what do you all say.....

"Make em beautiful." ;)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm let me think what I would say..

A pair of gloves..............
Nope just kidding, just tell them...............

I'll give them some TLC and you will be amazed....
Love Ruth

Depends if it's a natural nail client or someone interested in nail extensions. If it's natural nail tell them that you can offer them regular manicures and advise them on a home care regime that will improve their nails providing they don't go home and wash their hands in jif and dig the garden by hand! Better still, tell them that you can give them instantly beautiful nails with a set of extensions.
Jane

jen@Thehandsanctuary said:
one sentance answer to the customers who say, as soon as they know you are a nail tech, 'what can you do with these'?

How about "I can make them look fantastic - that's what I can do with those; however if I do this for you - you have to do something for me!! You have to play your part and look after them when you leave! Here I'll teach you how...." :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back