Advice needed ASAP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly 34

Reaction score
Hey guys had balmain extensions in just under three months the length I love only draw bk is had them done then started moulting after a week so so had some more put on top got the my three months and more aleast all of what I had in the first time have either come out or left bonds with no hair in my hair

To put it bluntly I'm pissed off used all the balmain products, spoke to balmain at the hair show n alls they could do was to give me a trouble sheet???? I plait them for bed and curl them mainly so I don't really mess with the obv I won't be able use theses again but want them bk in but because my friend did them Saved me going bk to her about them I've decided to pay some one to do them so if there's a problem it's abit easier but I'm scared of paying out and it doing it again the only thing I could think about is that the bonds was cut in half to make um lie more evenly help?? Xxxx

Lol spelling disgusting this bloody iphone!! lol

Were they pre bonded hair or was it loose hair that she took and then applied the glue. You will prob find that it's not actually the hair at all cos balmain hair is fantastic but the glue probably wasn't rolled tight enough which causes shedding as when you brush , wash etc the hair comes out

It can also be your after care did you brush when wet ? (shouldn't be done) did you have your hair dryer on a hot setting when drying (shouldn't be done) did you pick your bonds (shouldn't be done)

Bit more info from you about this then maybe the prob can be solved :) xx

I used a wide tooth comb with leave in treatment if need n I usually have the hair dryer on medium heat ?? They were pre bonded but the girl who topped them up didn't cut them n there them when the others came out there not like rices there more like coffee beans if u get me with a slit in?? I's it me ??

O n I've only picked the bonds with no hair in cus there driving me mad lolzxx

If its just the ones that were rebonded she obviously hasn't rolled them enough. I hate rebonding they never stay in as well no matter how well they're rolled x

No they wasn't rebonded I'd lost that much hair (without) the bond I just had some more extensions put on top xx

Latest posts

Back