Advice needed - clients trying to negotiate prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you heard back from her yet?

The problem with giving random people you know discounts is they then tell their friends and before you know it everyone expects a 'deal'

tell her if she wants a cheap.beauty treatment get herself in groupon.....

I really hope you don't give in to her demands. Read your first post again, and see how it makes you feel to allow her to dictate the situation.

Start as you mean to go on. Respect yourself and the service you provide.

Lauren..... DONT DO IT! Stick to your prices......your works AMAZING and she's getting a bloody bargain anyway! The message you sent is fine! Next thing shell start doing is saying 'oh I've only got x amount on me can I pay u the rest later." X x

Hehe Thanks Julie, means a lot :-D

She went quite for a while after I sent her that...last night she messaged me to book in an accepted ;-) She clearly struggled finding it cheaper elsewhere :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thank you all :)

Hehe Thanks Julie, means a lot :-D

She went quite for a while after I sent her that...last night she messaged me to book in an accepted ;-) She clearly struggled finding it cheaper elsewhere :p

Oh good !! Will have to book some treatments with you soon!)just had no time :-( x x

Latest posts

Back