Advice needed, fast track NVQ level 2 courses in London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaywilson176

Reaction score
HI Guys
i posted on here about a week ago,
i would love any advice on any fast track courses anyone can recommend in london or ones to stay away from, literally any help would be greatly appreciated
any one done any of the fast tracks at these places?
Saks
Alan D
grow
london hair academy
obv i would love to go to vidal sassoon or toni and guy and big names but there just so so expensive.
jay x

hi jay,
i trained at the london hair academy after a series of apprenterships where i wasnt getting nowhere. best thing i ever done, i basically had to start again but let me tell you it was so worth it!!! 100% train with them , so informative but very personal!
rosie x

hi jay,
i trained at the london hair academy after a series of apprenterships where i wasnt getting nowhere. best thing i ever done, i basically had to start again but let me tell you it was so worth it!!! 100% train with them , so informative but very personal!
rosie x
Hi rosie
Thanks so much for your reply, i called them up yesterday and I'm going to go in to have a look around, my only issue with this place is that I've heard a few people don't really recommend this course but they haven't said y,
i have had a loot around and spoke to alan d and saks,
aland d looks great but there price has just gone up by 5 grand since i looked last year
and saks now don't do a fast track NVQ2,
with the london hair academy did you gain and full NVQ2 ?
thanks for your help
jay x

Yes they are very pricey! I gained a full nvq level 2 with itec
Rosie x

Thanks rosie x

Latest posts

Back