Advice needed for eyebrow services!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I currently only offer eyebrow waxing and tinting, but i'm doing less and less and a lot of people seem to be getting them tattooed...

Is there anyone who offers this already give me some advice on how much training was and whether it was worth it? Or if theres anything else I can offer that you have found brings a lot of custom? As brows seem to be big business at the moment!

Thanks

Jenna

I currently only offer eyebrow waxing and tinting, but i'm doing less and less and a lot of people seem to be getting them tattooed...

Is there anyone who offers this already give me some advice on how much training was and whether it was worth it? Or if theres anything else I can offer that you have found brings a lot of custom? As brows seem to be big business at the moment!

Thanks

Jenna
Hi I pretty much only do brows and that includes microblading too, I trained with Epibrow over 2 years ago and I've probably gained even more clients as the ones who've had microblading done still come back to me every few weeks for a wax/thread and even a tint when they start to fade!

Thanks

Jenna
Hiya Jenna,
I can help you. Pop me a message xx

Thanks

Jenna

Its very common for those that have waxed and tinted for a long time to want to move on and try something new. I had mine tattooed and I loved them for all of 5 mins until they were out of fashion. Thankfully after 2 years they are no longer visible and now I know I would never get it done again.Worst pain ever. But I am a wimp. So now I am back to my usual brow treatment. Seems its a normal progression of a lot of my clients too. The wow wears off of having them, done after a couple years, they want something new and then they come back when its out of style or they arent keeping on top of the shape. Maybe you could offer a special tint and wax for tattooed eyebrows to help them keep on top of it as its such a waste to see them not looking after them and losing their shape (and omg shaving it off gah lol)

Latest posts

Back