Advice needed on going darker

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jade Patience

Reaction score
I have a client with full head bleach highlights and 10.12 toner that wants to go darker. She is natural base 7 with one inch regrowth and no grey. I will attach a picture. I was looking for advice on the colours people would use to achieve the dark not for technique.
Many thanks.

Attachments

• IMG-20191108-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20191108-WA0000.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 22
I have a client with full head bleach highlights and 10.12 toner that wants to go darker. She is natural base 7 with one inch regrowth and no grey. I will attach a picture. I was looking for advice on the colours people would use to achieve the dark not for technique.
Many thanks.
What brand do you want to use?

I can use any. I prefer majirel ideally tho.

Yes I am going to. What colour house do you use? I can use any, I just trained with loreal so tend to stick to them. I wanted to see thoughts on the colour shade. I know the method I will use. Thanks

Take a look at either colour touch 4/71 or 5/97 for the root. And then I think I'd go for colour touch 8/71 on the mid-lengths and ends and keep a few lighter pieces using 9/97. If you don't plan to leave lighter bits out, then I'd mix the 8/71 and 9/97 together

I'll have a look at those. Thank you

Latest posts

Back