Advice needed on lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajb

Reaction score
just wondered if anyone could advise me as im totally miffed now as tried everything

i use salon system lash lift product and until recently i have never had a problem with lifting

the last 5 clients i have done its not taken well or not at all and i have tried new glue new solutions left on a bit longer new everything of the product so i dont get why its not lifting or not very well

what could be the problem? i just dont get it been using products for over 3 years

Is there some sort of residue left on the lash prior to treatment?
Are your shields the right size for the length of lash?
Are you removing the perming lotion well enough before you neutralize?
How long are you leaving perming lotion/gel on the lash?
How long are you leaving the 'fixing' gel on? :)

I'm having the exact same problem, it's become embarrassing now! Spoke to the girls in Sally's who gave me a new box, tried that, same poor results, tried the bottles, still no luck! Ever since they rebranded it's not worked. The old solution smelt really strong, this new stuff hardly smells at all! I've complained again but was told no one else had so they'd speak to head office. Been waiting three weeks for a response, and had to cancel all future lifts until things are sorted!!

red star

im doing it exactly the same as ive always done it for the last 3 years so only last 5 ive had problem with

no residue
correct shields
yeah i scrap all excess perm lotion off before applying neautralized
leave each one 10 mins

always worked just last few am badffled

and rhian that makes sence never thought of that it doesnt smell as strong and ive bought new everything in all procducts used for it sachets bottles etc and same i feel embarrased now and its stressing me as have no room to fit back in to redo it

really dont get it

Try using another brand then it sounds like the new branding isnt as strong xxxx

yeah will have to try something else any recommendations?

I changed to flirties, lashbase and eyeluvlashes are meant to be good as well

I'm running out of options! Started using salon systems because LVL has become rubbish and was getting great results until they rebranded the packaging. I've just ordered a sample treatment from http://www.eyeluvlashes.co.uk/ fingers crossed that works otherwise I'm going to have to stop doing the treatment, and it's a really popular one!! X

Have you ladies ever questioned why they have 're-branded.!'
I remember questioning LVL at the beauty show regarding the 'perm lotion'....she was quick to say, it isn't perm lotion its 'reforming gel......' o_O

Maybe, they had to change their formulas...some folk might have had 'reaction issues'.

When they 'reform' things are NEVER the same!:(
I'm hair, and used to do the Brazillian blow dry treatment - great.:)
It was then 'removed' for a while, and when it came back - weak results!:oops:
They had re worked the formula as it contained formaldehyde.
Although within the legal limits, folk did not want that ingredient.:eek:

Sadly however, without it, it never quite worked the same.

It could be that there were issues with their original formula, and they have had to rethink it.:cool:

yeah will have to try something else any recommendations?
I've used eyeluvlashes and Flirties and recommend both.

I use salon systems and am currently having no problems. I've got the new pink sachets but still have blue lotion in the bottles.
I'm a tad concerned now [emoji51]

I use salon systems and am currently having no problems. I've got the new pink sachets but still have blue lotion in the bottles.
I'm a tad concerned now [emoji51]
I was looking forward to trying it but I'll wait a bit now and use what I already have

Highly recommend Flirties products for Lash lift. Excellent results x

Dolly lash lift is also really good. X

Oh I was going to take the plunge and train with LVL. Is it not worth it now?

well bought new again of salon systems and defo not worked, trained with lvl but if people arnt having great results with that then my try flirties, makes sence i had lvl done it only lasted 2 weeks if formular changed then not as strong x

I've just placed an order with lash base for their lash lift lotions and adhesive as I understand they make flirties products but without the price tag [emoji362]

I feel like I'm having the same problem, I have been doing lash lifting since February using the iappeal lash lift kit and I have had amazing results and lately the past few I have done just haven't been the same! I am doing all the same stuff I was trained to do, I'm
Notsure if it's maybe people who have mascara on before there treatment! I just don't know what I'm doing wrong!!

I've just placed an order with lash base for their lash lift lotions and adhesive as I understand they make flirties products but without the price tag [emoji362]

Lash base DONT make products for Flirties.

Latest posts

Back