Advice needed on mobile storage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nems2013

Dropdeadgorgeous
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm mobile at the moment and have the Roo beauty monsoon trolley. I am pregnant and worry every time I lift my case in and out the car as its so big and heavy.
I'm trying to find two smaller bags/cases that won't be so hard to handle and can't decide on what to get next. I find the roo beauty website hard to visualise the size of the cases.
Has anyone got any suggestions? Or go todo of the smaller cases? Any help would be very much appreciated! :)

I've got 3 individual urbanity cases. One for manicure and pedicures. One for acrylic nails and one for shellac. but tbh I wish I'd got 3 trolleys as its a bit of pain especially carrying the shellac one as I've got over 70 colours and it's quite heavy and also I have bags as well. I must admit I have actually thought about 'what if I get pregnant' and would be a concern about lifted the cases in and out the car. Would you be able to ask your client to help you? You may not feel you can but I'm sure they would be happy to help. Hope you find something xx

I've got 3 individual urbanity cases. One for manicure and pedicures. One for acrylic nails and one for shellac. but tbh I wish I'd got 3 trolleys as its a bit of pain especially carrying the shellac one as I've got over 70 colours and it's quite heavy and also I have bags as well. I must admit I have actually thought about 'what if I get pregnant' and would be a concern about lifted the cases in and out the car. Would you be able to ask your client to help you? You may not feel you can but I'm sure they would be happy to help. Hope you find something xx

Thank you for getting back to me. The problem with trolleys is that they are hard to handle and when everything's together it's very heavy. I've been thinking about not taking as much with me and distributing the weight. I'm just not sure what case/bags to get instead.
I could ask clients to help me but I would feel bad and a bit like I'm over reacting xx

I had to lug a trolley around like that until I was 38 weeks, not fun! I got to the point where I had to cut down what I took with me and found splitting it in half when I needed to move it easier, especially in the later weeks, looking back now I wish I had a wheeled hold-all or a cabin suitcase! X

I have been looking at the pibbs folding manicure table, but live in Canada and have been having a very hard time finding somewhere that ships to me. I am considering making one

Latest posts

Back