Advice needed, skin peels, derma roller or needling

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to this so not sure I'm doing it right. But would like to know your opinions ...skin peels or micro derma rollar/skin needling ? Which is the the most effective ? Many thanks...

This is such a personal choice. I'm personally not a fan of peels but like needling. They do such different things and where a peel can give you a fairly instant result, any kind of needling may need a few sessions. I've also trained in needling where other therapists have balked at the sight of blood.

Vic x

They actually work very well together.
Mesotherapy is great with a peel I offer this as duo treatment.

DermaRoller is great combined with a peel 2-3weeks later.. I reccomend all my roller clients book in for a peel at a later date

Look in the skinbrands.com and click on medik8.

They actually work very well together.
Mesotherapy is great with a peel I offer this as duo treatment.

DermaRoller is great combined with a peel 2-3weeks later.. I reccomend all my roller clients book in for a peel at a later date

Hey there, what brand of serums do you use with Your mesotherapy treatment? Tx

Hi everyone, I'm new to this so not sure I'm doing it right. But would like to know your opinions ...skin peels or micro derma rollar/skin needling ? Which is the the most effective ? Many thanks...
Iam a hugh fan of micro needling a derma roller only has One depth where as the derma pen for Micro needling has many depths so you can use the proper depths for the area on the face.

Iam a hugh fan of micro needling a derma roller only has One depth where as the derma pen for Micro needling has many depths so you can use the proper depths for the area on the face,neck and décolleté

I have the Dermatude machine from nouveau beauty group look into that one it's amazing results are real and a fab company for aftercare with amazing products for retail that walk off the shelves x

Can anyone recommend a supplier of mesotherapy serums for the non-needle treatment please? Tx

Is there any other brands than Medik8 you recommend? IT seems there are limited reliable suppliers in the UK for skin needling.

Thanks [emoji106]

Clinicare is great also. I got trained by them, we get all our products i.e pen, roller, vile and home care from them.. can't recommend enough!!

Latest posts

Back