Advice needed urgently for Tungsten nail drill bits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xbcc

Reaction score
Hello all,

I hope someone can give me advice, I would really appreciate that. I have a nail drill which is not that powerful and I think getting a tungsten bit for removing gel and acrylic nails would help a bit. The current bits are not suited for that. I don't have a lot of money at the moment so I would like to order only 1 bit. I am outside of the US and I can only buy one of the following bits.

My question is, which one of these bits would be able to remove gel and acrylic nails the fastest/easiest? I thought number 1 and 7 look the sharpest but I am a beginner so I might be very wrong.

Thank you in advance!
1.jpg

Last edited:
If your efile is not powerful enough it probably doesn't have enough torque and this means that it won't matter what bit you use, it just won't work effectively.
Looking at those bits you will need a good efile with good torque for them to work otherwise they will most probably stall on the nail and that is not good.
An efile is one piece of equipment as a nail tech which will cost you for a good one.
You really do get what you pay for.

Last edited:
I’ll be honest, it frightens me that this question is being asked with regards to e file use.

If you don’t professionally know, don’t do it.. it’s super dangerous, and who can say that any forum / internet advice is going to be correct?

Be careful :) .

Hello all,

I hope someone can give me advice, I would really appreciate that. I have a nail drill which is not that powerful and I think getting a tungsten bit for removing gel and acrylic nails would help a bit. The current bits are not suited for that. I don't have a lot of money at the moment so I would like to order only 1 bit. I am outside of the US and I can only buy one of the following bits.

My question is, which one of these bits would be able to remove gel and acrylic nails the fastest/easiest? I thought number 1 and 7 look the sharpest but I am a beginner so I might be very wrong.

Thank you in advance!
View attachment 211368

Latest posts

Back