Advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I currently have certificates in Thai foot and Indian head massage and I want to extend my treatment skills to include beauty treatments as well. I did my courses with gateway and enjoyed the experience although I have recently looked into doing a level 2 beauty diploma. The problem is I just can't afford the fees for alot of places offering it. The information out there is a minefield as well and I just don't know where to start! I was due to start a waxing course with a reputable company at the start of February but am still waiting to hear about it. They gave me option to pay in instalments and met with me before I signed up which I was impressed with as I felt like a person not just a number. However it's now mid Feb and I just want to get started! Am tempted to go back to gateway so I can start building my treatments. Any advice would be gratefully received. I don't know where to start...

Sounds a good idea if you can pay in instalments. Check out your local college for a Beauty Therapy level 2 as they're cheaper & flexible to pay & also you may be entitled to a bursary. You'll need your level 2 for insurance purposes too.

Latest posts

Back