Advice on a new brand-using Shellac but thinking of having a change!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemL

Reaction score
I've been using Shellac for about 4 years now but I'm thinking of trying out another brand. Any recommendations. I love shellac and so do my ladies but I feel the need to have a play with something different!

Just ordered a couple of ilac, spent a long time reading reviews on it and I only found good ones! Much cheaper than Shellac and they have good choice of colours! Shane it's a bank holiday as I can't wait to try them.
I love Shellac but I'm a bit bored with their colours.

Just ordered a couple of ilac, spent a long time reading reviews on it and I only found good ones! Much cheaper than Shellac and they have good choice of colours! Shane it's a bank holiday as I can't wait to try them.

I think that's how I'm feeling.....the new ones I only really liked the yellow as the others seemed familiar! X

I think that's how I'm feeling.....the new ones I only really liked the yellow as the others seemed familiar! X

Aqua-intece out the new shellac collection is beautiful.

I have used shellac for years too and recently invested in Ink ilac to compliment my shellac collection as I also felt a bit bored with the colour choice. However I still keep my shellac collection up to date. I like clients having more choice though xx

Same with me. I've recently started using INK's Ilac and love their choice of colours and the price. The new Shellac colours all seem to be very similar to previous ones.

Do you have tffbuff the natural nail to use olaplex?

*have to buff! Sorry on mynphone and it loves a typo!

I use Cuccio and Light elegance and recently ordered the ILac trial kit due to all the good reviews. I like their rock hard top coat but I don't think it's as glossy as Cuccio's. I trained with shellac and out of the 4 brands I've tried I still prefer Cuccio and my clients prefer their colours X

I use Cuccio and Light elegance and recently ordered the ILac trial kit due to all the good reviews. I like their rock hard top coat but I don't think it's as glossy as Cuccio's. I trained with shellac and out of the 4 brands I've tried I still prefer Cuccio and my clients prefer their colours X
Thank you :) I'll have a look into Cuccio xxx

Latest posts

Back