Advice on a nice make up for salon use and to retail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmalushhair

Reaction score
At my salon we have recently started using airbase make up which as most of you will know is brilliant but its only foundation and blush. I was wondering if anyone can recommend any good but reasonably priced make up companies who has a good range/ quality of eye shadows, mascaras, etc that also supply retail too. any suggestions greatly appreciated, as we are new to the make up in our salon. :confused::green:

oh also any info on art deco?? thats one that has been recommended. thanks xxx

I took delivery today of my new Alcina make up tester and retail stand. They were fantastic they not only delivered it but put all the stands up and unpacked it too! I was very impressed! The make up is lovely and there's no minimum order so if you didn't want to order the foundations I'm sure that would be fine. The only thing I will say is at the moment it seems to be a mixture of their old and new packaging. It's not that different, the new packaging is better but not all of the products have it yet. I had never heard of them until a rep came into my salon but I'm really, really pleased with what I've got for my money. I'm thinking of changing over to their skin care too as they gave me some products to try which are really nice, but I'll see how the make up goes first!
Here is a link to their website Alcina Make-up For Eyes

couvrance by avene - foundation is amazing and not many places offer itxx

thanks for ur advice ladies. i'll have a look at them all :green: xx

Hi, i was trained in art deco last year and ended up buying loads of foundation just for myself!! it is really good and lovely to work with, i think im going to use art deco when i start mobile very soon :)xx

Art Deco and Jane Iredale are my favs to use

Latest posts

Back