advice on acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k.j.f

Reaction score
hi, i was just wondering what everyone thinks is the best type of acrylic to use.i am interested in using acrylic- but dont no where to start.any replies/advice welcome.thanks.x

Pick a known educator and book a class hun, anything from the top brands is fine, if you've never used it before best u get some tutorage in it :)

thanks for your replies, both very much appreciated.x

what do you mean by different types of acrylic? e.g different brands,different setting times,or different colours etc...

i use "the edge" by elida.i have tried star and a few others and have found i work better with this one....dont know if im biased but i trained with elida.but i did try others before i stuck with that one i think it may be the technicians preference rather than the product i dont know let me know if i am right or wrong on that comment

Unless you're someone who's had the time and money to try absolutely every brand and educator, who can truly say who's the best and isn't it still down to personal preference? What definitive bench mark could there be?

Latest posts

Back