Advice on Bondi Sands spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amylee15

Reaction score
Hiya, I'm looking at trying some new tanning solutions, done a lot of research and sampled a lot. The only one I haven't tried is Bondi Sands, does anyone use this brand to spray tan their clients, if so I'm after honest reviews on this product please :)

Hiya, I'm looking at trying some new tanning solutions, done a lot of research and sampled a lot. The only one I haven't tried is Bondi Sands, does anyone use this brand to spray tan their clients, if so I'm after honest reviews on this product please :)

I had only ever seen it in Superdrug and I went somewhere and the therapist was using it. It just seemed a bit naff too me to use something a client can buy themselves. I feel the same about st tropez though.

Myself and my clients love the bondi sands spray tan, the dark is a beautiful colour, we had some trouble with the ultra dark looking very khaki before being washed off so we normally stick to the light/medium and the dark I find the smell isn’t that bad compared to other brands, it can be abit sticky but no more than other tans x

I personally find the dark not dark at all and was really disappointed with this tan.

Me and my clients love Bondi Sands ultra dark. Such a gorgeous colour and clients all return for it.
I wouldn’t say it’s “ultra” dark but it is a dark brown toned tan.

I had only ever seen it in Superdrug and I went somewhere and the therapist was using it. It just seemed a bit naff too me to use something a client can buy themselves. I feel the same about st tropez though.

I completely agree with you, but with the way the market is going all professional brands will soon be available for all to buy.

I love it and have used on many clients.

Have you tried Nouvatan? We are a British brand and will always remain Salon Exclusive and will never be on the High Street shelves! Totally agree with House Beauty's comment!

Latest posts

Back