Advice on Brisa gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loopey-lou

Reaction score
Hi

I currently work as a nail technician using bio sculpture gel, I never have time to do mine or my mums at the salon so was thinking of getting a lamp and gel for home. My mum recently had brisa gel and it really suited her nails and lasted longer than the bio gel on her nails. I was wondering whether it is similar to apply as didnt want to do a course just to use this at home and could i use a daylight uv lamp to cure it. All advice appreciated as haven't had any experience with Brisa or Creative.....

thanks

Nicki

You have to use the brisa lamp as Brisa will not cure properlly with any other lamp hun. hths:) Brisa is a file off and bio a soak off as well.:)

You would need to do a one day conversion course to buy Brisa gel - its well worth it:)

You would need to do a one day conversion course to buy Brisa gel - its well worth it:)

Adele you are able to buy brisa if fully qualified without doing a conversion course unless this as now changed ?

Adele you are able to buy brisa if fully qualified without doing a conversion course unless this as now changed ?

Oooh perhaps I've got it wrong ??? if so I stand corrected:)

I did the conversion course and got the full kit and lamp and it worked out cheaper than buying from the catalogue. I thought it was great value and of course it was great to see how it was done as I understand all gels vary.

If you do the Brisa conversion you used to get the lamp and kit and the training was free of charge.

I think you should follow Adele's advice... It's always best to know exactly what you should do and how, than experimenting. Saves money, time, and energy...

In the UK, you can (er, could) do a one day conversion which actually works out cheaper than buying the kit and lamp. That is by far your best bet, however if you are qualified in Gel, you don't (er, didn't) have to do the conversion. Saying that, I met countless techs that didn't want to - ended up doing it - and without fail, every single one of them said they would have regretted not doing it!

Good luck!

do the course and cut out the guessing game will save you time and money in the long run :)

thanks for your advice, will look into the one day course.:lol:

Ohhh has it changed then? Hyperion wouldn't let me by gel in Jan this year even though I am gel trained with LCN!

Latest posts

Back