Advice on broken enhancement and nail underneath

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nails@42ndstreet said:
EZ Flow resin is pharmaseutical grade - sure I've spelled that wrong.

I use it whenever one of my kids has a nasty cut (not often...lol) after all that's what they use in A&E these days when stitches aren't always necessary (my son's ear lobe can confirm this). Mydaughter had bowel surgery the day after she was born (32 weeks, 4lb...bless) and they closed the wound with pharmeceutical resin. Much more pleasing to the eye than stitches!!
Does it say on the bottle that its pharmaceutical grade??

I don't know, my info is based on the strength on what Antony told me once. I'll check tomorrow.

Just imagine them getting a bottle of EZ Flow out in the middle of a crisis in A&E lol!...

Carole Lindsay said:
Does it say on the bottle that its pharmaceutical grade??

No it may not state that the grade of resin is pharmaceutical grade! But we who are involved in the manufacturing process can truthfully state that it is.

geeg said:
No it may not state that the grade of resin is pharmaceutical grade! But we who are involved in the manufacturing process can truthfully state that it is.
Well that doesnt really help the likes of us mere nail technicians does it??

Carole Lindsay said:
Well that doesnt really help the likes of us mere nail technicians does it??

Well I guess not, maybe we should think about putting it on the lable!! :) Good point.

But just because a resin may not be of a pharmaceutical grade doesn't mean that it is BAD resin, any more than a product that is not as technologically advanced as another is BAD product. It's just that the product longevity and the workability will be easier for the technican if the best grade products are used.

For ME It's all about making the life of the technician easier! If I have less problems in the salon because of using a top quality product then I am happy.

Sorry if my post sounded arrogant ... I didn't know how else to put it really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back