Advice on colour extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmLou3003

Reaction score
I have this evening done a consultation with a lady I went to college with. When I was colour matching I matched her to two colours. She has a balayage and I matched her darker colour to #8 and lighter colour #14. She decided on nano rings. She will be my second client so I am quite nervous! What would everyone suggest on the distribution of the colours? I have gone for 80g of the darker colour and 60g of the lighter colour. Any advice appreciated xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 40
I think you have chosen well x

balayage is usually lighter round the face, so i usually use most of the lighter ones there with some scattered through the back, just go by how her hair is coloured. If you have a light section of hair use the lighter extensions x

I would do the row closest to the nape in the darker colour and start to mix it up in the rows above the top rows and sides I'd do more of the lighter shades and play it by eye. Take the hair around the crown which you've sectioned off down before doing the top row and see how the colours fall then fit accordingly if that makes sense x

Latest posts

Back