Advice on hair equipment and products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

safira

Reaction score
Hello everyone..

this is my first time on salon geek and im quite excited.. i do have a question however and would to know which brand you use in your salon and why..

I am buying my equiptment (including a hair straightner) and products (colours etc) as im about to go freelance but not sure what to get..

Please help..

many thanks..

x

Hi

I get my products online at Serious Metal www.serious-metal.com .
They have brands like Joewell (I use) among others. Prices are reasonable, especially when I consider comparing them to what the reps charge. They also give me advice on new products and which scissors/razors etc to use for getting different styles. You can also phone them if you have any queeries. I normally deal with Stuart who's a pretty good guy - and if you can push him for a discount.

At the moment I get Joico products from a rep but hopefully Serious Metal is getting some styling products in soon.

Cheers and Good luck with your salon!

i use wella colour, because it is what i was trained in and find it very good and their semi/quazi colours have all jus been relaunched, it is very simple to mix and very easy to use. . . hope that helps. . xx

thanks guys i will check them out..:hug:

Latest posts

Back