Advice on hair extensions suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mel_x2

Reaction score
Hi, so just looking for some advice on this, I have been using glamorous lengths as my hair extension supplier, The price and trade discount is great but the hair is not and customer service is absolutely awful!!!! I recently purchased the newer colour ring from them to which they have never got any of the shades in stock! There supposed Russia range hair is absolutely awful, matting, tugging up and excessively shedding after only 3 weeks, the pure range is ok but never got any colours in it! So I have been trying to do some research to see what’s the best supplier to go with but I am kind of lost to which one to pick and looking to see if anyone would be able to recommend any?
Tia x

Euphoria One, Transform, Prestige Hair extensions all do different grades of hair from lower to budget also Remi Cachet is good xx

Thanks is this in the uk??

I trained with Belle and started out using Glamorous Lengths. I then changed to Routes but I now use Euphoria. They are definitely the best I have used. Good quality hair, a good price and so far the service has been excellent. They are well worth a try x

Hair planet, love locks, Sjk hair extensions, Archie Lloyds x

Euphoria one for their Brazilian or Russian. Angelslocks- Remi Cachet- Angel Remy x

Anyone that can give advise on prestige?

Anyone that can give advise on prestige?
Me! I had prestige Russian in, paid £250 for them and they were knackered after 4 months and that's dark brown colour too!

Me! I had prestige Russian in, paid £250 for them and they were knackered after 4 months and that's dark brown colour too!
Oh no, I just placed my order today, some are p7b/54 and other is p5a/7b. I’m looking for Russian hair that will last 6-12 months, any that you can suggest?

Archie Lloyds my customers get about 10 months from it .

Definitely euphoria one x

I’ve tried all of them now, with varying degrees of satisfaction. I have so many colour rings they need their own draw! I now use Vixen and Blush for Russian tapes and have just swapped to Hairsaint for my wefts. Both are absolutely amazing.

If I need a shorter, cheaper weft I use Hair Planet Indian.

Oh no, I just placed my order today, some are p7b/54 and other is p5a/7b. I’m looking for Russian hair that will last 6-12 months, any that you can suggest?
Euphoria one 100% first time I’ve had them in and I was skeptical at first but I’ve already had them re-fitted once and I straighten them EVERY DAY and they are still absolutely fine I can see them lasting easily 8 months +

Prestige have recently upgraded all their hair. It’s now probably some of the best hair you can possibly get in the UK! Their new hair will easily last 9-12 months.
The person above who only got 4 months probably had their old hair, and should’ve let Prestige know as they’re extremely good at helping you out if you have any problems.

Last edited:
It is very important to find the best hair extensions suppliers, need to do more research and test it, you buy hair from your local wholesaler,
the price not very competitive, and if have some problems or questions, they can not solve at once, they need to ask their supplier, the factory,

So order hair extensions from the factory can save your much money, and many fashion color you can choose. also different hair extensions method you can choose. just some advice, hope can help you.

Latest posts

Back