Advice on laser hair removal/tattoo removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blissfulbeauty91

Reaction score
Hello, could really do with some advice, totally mind boggled.
I am looking into training in laser hair removal and tattoo/semi permanent makeup removal training and machines.
I live quite far from main city's and training sites plus have 2 very young children so don't want to travel far for training.
I'm my area there are two trainers that I am considering.
They use an sculptology ICE3 wavelength diode laser or a T5 combo laser machine - which looks like the better course option but is very expensive. Can anyone tell me if they have had any experience with these machines or can you give me any advice in general about training in these areas. Thankyou

Hi
We are based in Kent we offer level 4 training and machines that we have put together with our manufacturer. we are working therapist and tutors and we work with our machines in our clinics. happy to help if you need any advise

Hi
We are based in Kent we offer level 4 training and machines that we have put together with our manufacturer. we are working therapist and tutors and we work with our machines in our clinics. happy to help if you need any advise

Just so you know, the OP has been absent from Salon Geek since February this year, and may not respond.

Latest posts

Back