Advice on nail extension table lamps and daylight lamps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady Gayna

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I'm new to nails and I've been looking for a portable manicure table and lamp to do nail extensions for a while, I keep hearing about Daylight lamps but I wondered is this a special lamp or can you put a daylight bulb in any lamp I quite like the look of these below:
WHITE MANICURE TABLE NAILS LAMP TABLE on eBay (end time 20-Apr-10 07:07:14 BST)
and
Salon Professional Manicure & Nail Table Lamp ONLY £19.95 - Buy discounted Salon Professional Manicure Lights.
and
Lights by B&Q Tutti Desk Lamp Pink 40W, 0000005225880

There all clip or clamp on lights!! Let me know what u think thanks!!

I'm not sure if you can put daylight bulbs in normal lamps as they are a different sort of bulb. Try searching in google see what it comes up with?

hth

ok thanks!! I will!!

I used to use use a daylight Bulb in a normal lamp with no problems, the only thing i would so though is that it gets very hot and if i position wrong my acrylic used to set faster. I only used mine in the evenings as my room is quite bright so it was never a problem. The daylight lamps are better because the are low heat and most are adjustable heights so you can adjust to your needs HTH:biggrin:

Awww thanks thats exactly what i needed to know! I'm new to nails so defo dont need my acrylic setting any faster. I'm now looking at the twist portable daylight lamp saw a few nail techs using it would have preferred a clamp on really but too expensive at the moment as i only just starting out!!

Latest posts

Back