Advice on nail tips!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claireyfairey13

Reaction score
Newly qualified help....

I've had these tips recommended to me https://www.nailsinternational.co.uk/product/performance-tips/ apparently they come in two shapes flat and round.... I'm so confused do I need to buy both?! I was expecting to have normal and high c curve as options? Also can I use these with clear, colour and French gel overlay? The ones I currently use have white tips and I can't really tell from the picture what these are!

Any other recommendations would be appreciated. I'm looking for tips that are multipurpose and with the well area already cut out and easy to blend. Also someone told me I don't need to blend if applying coloured gel as the gel will cover this is this right? I've always blended so doesn't feel right?

Thanks xx

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance X

I use Pro impression well less tips in clear and natural and stiletto and smile tips. I mainly use the stiletto as they are great for oval, ballerina, short square.
They need minimal blending, some don't blend at all, and they have excellent customer service and fast delivery.

definately pro impressions well less tips. they are fab and so easy to use

I use Pro impression well less tips in clear and natural and stiletto and smile tips. I mainly use the stiletto as they are great for oval, ballerina, short square.
They need minimal blending, some don't blend at all, and they have excellent customer service and fast delivery.

I orderd some tips from here last night I can't wait for them to arrive how long is delivery normally? X

I orderd some tips from here last night I can't wait for them to arrive how long is delivery normally? X
They are very quick, I usually have them in 2 days. They'll email you with info stating when they are posted.

Newly qualified help....

I've had these tips recommended to me https://www.nailsinternational.co.uk/product/performance-tips/ apparently they come in two shapes flat and round.... I'm so confused do I need to buy both?! I was expecting to have normal and high c curve as options? Also can I use these with clear, colour and French gel overlay? The ones I currently use have white tips and I can't really tell from the picture what these are!

Any other recommendations would be appreciated. I'm looking for tips that are multipurpose and with the well area already cut out and easy to blend. Also someone told me I don't need to blend if applying coloured gel as the gel will cover this is this right? I've always blended so doesn't feel right?

Thanks xx

Hi

To answer these questions . No you dont need both the round and Flat . The round would fit most peeps . The difference is that you CAN use both flat and round on the same client and the top view remains the same . This comes in handy on those clients that have diff c curves if that makes sense. The c curve is different on the Round and Flat but the top view is the same

Very easy to file and create very , very little dust

And yes you can use them with colour , clear french ect . They are natural in coloiur :)

x

Thanks everyone :) really appreciate your advice!!! Xx

Latest posts

Back