advice on overlay with lifting nail plate. NSI,Ezflow&Kinetics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammiG

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a client next week with beautiful strong fairly long nails. She shut her finger in a door a couple of years ago and has a lifting nail plate as a result. Docs say theres nothing they can do. Theres no infection or anything so I'm happy to do her nails. She would like an acrylic natural nail overlay, either natural or french.

I use NSI, EzFlow and Kinetics. I was thinking of using pink masque by Nsi on the troublesome nail and blush on the rest with a white acrylic tip. Would that look weird? Is it possible to blend pink masque with blush towards the cuticle? What do you guys recommend?

Thanks,
Sam xx

Hi,

I have a client next week with beautiful strong fairly long nails. She shut her finger in a door a couple of years ago and has a lifting nail plate as a result. Docs say theres nothing they can do. Theres no infection or anything so I'm happy to do her nails. She would like an acrylic natural nail overlay, either natural or french.

I use NSI, EzFlow and Kinetics. I was thinking of using pink masque by Nsi on the troublesome nail and blush on the rest with a white acrylic tip. Would that look weird? Is it possible to blend pink masque with blush towards the cuticle? What do you guys recommend?

Thanks,
Sam xx

i dont use your particular brads, but i think i might be able to help.

on my entity training they showed us how to do this.

use the coverage powder on zone 2 with a dry ratio and a thin application.
then use another of the coverage in a small ball but a wetter consistency so that the colour is not so concentrated.
finally use a regular pink in the cuticle area and it will blend in nicely. pull this application down over the coverage powder area.

i hope i have exlained it o.k as it works really well.
i think there is a link to it on Entity Beauty look for education and then nudite brochure.

Latest posts

Back