Advice on time keeping needed!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sassy_minx24

Reaction score
Hi all

I just wondered if anybody had any advice on how I can cut down the time it takes me to complete a set of nails. I like to do a good job and I'm not prepared to cut corners! I've done my 1st 3 days of the foundation course and hoped to get upto speed for the rebalance day on 17th July.

So far I've done 2 sets of nails and it takes me approx 3 hrs 30 mins (I know it's pathetic isn't it?! :oops: )! My trainer at the academy says that I'm gonna make a fab nail tech and that I'm very, possibly a bit too meticulous(sorry couldn't resist a little boast!), but I need to speed up!

I'm worried that if I try to rush, the end result will be C**p! Any tips or tricks would be much appreciated.

Thanx Sassy XXX

There has to be a method to your madness lol or service lol

Find a routine, a sytem so to speak and stick to it.................
speed will follow.............

You know the phrase...act in haste .............lol
well I have adapted it..............Work in haste repent in leisure..........

You area doing fine and the speed will follow...........................
2 Full sets 3 1/2 hrs
10 full sets less time
100 full set even lesser
get my meaning
It takes time to become faster, dont loose the need to be meticulous, it will set you apparat from the ones that boast they do a Full Set in 1 1/2 after only just finishing their training...........and watch it come off in 3 1/2 hours :( :( :(

I have it on good authority that rome wasn't build in a day.................
Took at least a fortnight lol

Take heart , keep doing what ya doing and it will all be so much faster after a while......................

Lots of love Ruth xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back