Advice on traffic stopping selling nail products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rubybloos

Reaction score
Hi everyone, can anyone give me some advice on traffic stopping people in department stores selling nail products? like how do you approach people walking past and what do you say? and encouraging people to buy something with out being pushy.

Thankyou

Offer a free sample on one nail! Women are always happy to try that. If they like what you are doing they will book in.

Easiest thing in the world to do with Shellac and it gives you a few minutes to talk to the client 121 while curing and really give them the scoop on what you are doing. Tell them the things that really will interest them keep off the science .........

ZERO DRY TIME
NO BUFFING OF THE NATURAL NAIL
LONG LASTING WEAR
QUICK REMOVAL

REALLY CND HAVE DONE IT ALL FOR YOU! There is lots of marketing material available to get you noticed (just ask Sweet Squared) and EVERYONE has heard of Shellac. Very easy to get people excited about it as it is a very exciting new service.

Offer a free sample on one nail! Women are always happy to try that. If they like what you are doing they will book in.

Easiest thing in the world to do with Shellac and it gives you a few minutes to talk to the client 121 while curing and really give them the scoop on what you are doing. Tell them the things that really will interest them keep off the science .........

ZERO DRY TIME
NO BUFFING OF THE NATURAL NAIL
LONG LASTING WEAR
QUICK REMOVAL

REALLY CND HAVE DONE IT ALL FOR YOU! There is lots of marketing material available to get you noticed (just ask Sweet Squared) and EVERYONE has heard of Shellac. Very easy to get people excited about it as it is a very exciting new service.

Geeg. Great idea.
Do you just do one nail in clear Shellac? do Shellac do clear? or one Shellac colour with 9 matching in polish?
Can't imagine someone going round with 1 coloured nail for 2 weeks, but then they don't see the benefit of the perfect non chip/smudge colour if they go for clear?

Geeg. Great idea.
Do you just do one nail in clear Shellac? do Shellac do clear? or one Shellac colour with 9 matching in polish?
Can't imagine someone going round with 1 coloured nail for 2 weeks, but then they don't see the benefit of the perfect non chip/smudge colour if they go for clear?

I let the client choose whatever they want .. colour or Clearly Pink. Everyone chooses a colour. NO, I do not do any other nails unless they offer to pay for it. A sample nail is a sample nail (one) and not offering a full manicure.

I occasionally have a table at a local craft fair and offer a free "trial" nail.

It's a great way of boosting your client numbers, as 90% of them will call to book a full treatment.

I let the client choose whatever they want .. colour or Clearly Pink. Everyone chooses a colour. NO, I do not do any other nails unless they offer to pay for it. A sample nail is a sample nail (one) and not offering a full manicure.

Many thanks Geeg. :D

Latest posts

Back