Advice on waxing please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we were told by tutors when i was doing my training, to not wax upper lips, or do electrolysis on girls who are quite young (such as not starting periods)...this is all due to HORMONES. I know the problem is embarassing for her now, but it may go away after she starts periods. You say she's tried bleaching. What was the outcome of this? Personally, if i was asked to wax the upper lip of a chid, I'd say no. I myself am 32, and have considered waxing my upper lip, but it does grow back! I've tried bleaching and am quite happy with this.
Maybe when the girl is a few years older you could try electrolysis or laser.

Oh, there is a thread in here about threading.....i think you can have threading done more often than waxing, as with waxing you are going to have to wait for the hair to grow to a certain length, and just imagine the low self confidence while thats happening. A geek on here has her upper lip done by threading and she seems very happy with it, and she doesn't have to wait for the hair to be very long.

I hope this helps. Although i can understand how the girl feels :hug:

Latest posts

Back