Advice on which acrylic system to buy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aimsgc

Reaction score
Hi all, first post so please bear with me if I get confused!

I'm halfway through a Level 2 certificate in nail treatment course & we've recently started learning acrylics. I need to get a system so I can practise at home but I'm not sure what brand to go for. The college use Entity & we're not allowed to bring anything else in due to H&S/insurance etc. but I can get something different for home use if I choose to.

I'm not experienced enough yet to appreciate the difference between brands (I have literally applied acrylic to about 5 nails with not too pretty results!) so I was wondering if you could share your thoughts please..... Stick with what I'm learning with (Entity) or go for something different?

Also.... I'm not sure if I can purchase any system from different brands if I'm not trained/qualified in using their products?!

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you :)

Stick with what your learning with at college as every brands application is different - that way you can always concert to another brand if you wish - entity are a good brand though X

Stick with what your learning with at college as every brands application is different - that way you can always concert to another brand if you wish - entity are a good brand though X
Thank you! That's what I thought.... If it ain't broke don't fix it x

Latest posts

Back