Advice on XP colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tuffen

Reaction score
Hi there
Any advice as I'm thinking of changing from Koleston to XP ? As Koleston have gone up in price plus so have the developers, and the XP tubes are bigger but not sure how good the colours are ? Thanks

I like their colours, good coverage with them

Hi there
Any advice as I'm thinking of changing from Koleston to XP ? As Koleston have gone up in price plus so have the developers, and the XP tubes are bigger but not sure how good the colours are ? Thanks
I like their colours, good coverage with them
I know the 12.1 and 11. Are nice highlights , do you recommend any low lights and nice coppers /reds / brunette tones ?

I changed to XP last year never looked back [emoji846]

Absolutely love Xp we used to just use them for bases as the 100ml tubes are more cost friendly than the average 60mk tube but have recently started using it for all shades! Absolutely love their coppers!

Thanks everyone, I’ve started using them and really pleased , plus the condition of the hair feels a lot better .

If there’s any favourite colours out of the range let me know

Hi, i just googled as i was thinking of changing over aswell and read that their being discontinued, is this true?

I bloody hope not! I know quite a lot of people have changed to them from koleston and all have good feed backs

No xp is not being discontinued, ION is though

Latest posts

Back