Advice please, mini facial at a pamper party has reacted, I feel dreadful!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poshpedicures

Reaction score
Advice please, I did a pamper party over the weekend to which I have done many, I had 3 mini facials and one of them has had a reaction. I don't really offer many facials any more only express ones at pamper parties, so I now only use the strictly professional range from Salon Services. I have never experienced anyone having a reaction before and I feel terrible! She did look quite red in some areas when I had finished, I had asked her if every thing felt ok and I mentioned she looked red but she did not seam concerned. She did inform me that she barely used any products in her usual skin care routine, I should have thought more about it and advised against the facial but I didn't, I had them all not sure what treatments they wanted, so all confusing at the time. Has anyone experienced something similar, or does any one know of an ingredient in this range that could cause a reaction? All replies gratefully received. Thank you

Any lanolin in the products.? Sometimes this can cause a reaction... Client may just have dreadful lipid barrier and whatever is in your product seeped through and the ph of her skin etc may have caused a reaction.... Nothing to worry about, you won't have done anything wrong ..

I will have a look at that. Thank you so much for your reply, it's a bit scary when you get told a client has had a reaction.

No problem [emoji3][emoji106] ...if she doesn't use anything her skin was probably very dry, hence why her skin PH is compromised...

Eden Beauty provide a service after that you look young and beautiful . So choose the various facials packs at affordable price to remove the dirt and tan that open up the pores of your skin so that you can feel more relaxed.

Latest posts

Back