Advice please on products for Blondes! :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkBlonde

Reaction score
I hope I have posted this in the right place! (sorry if I haven't, I'm still a newbie) :)

Anyways, I have very blonde hair and was wondering what shampoo and conditioner you hair geeks recommend? I use high street products at the min, but would like to use something of a better quality. The best product I have used so far is the Pureology Hydrate range. I have been thinking of trying the TiGi Dumb Blonde, but would like to hear what the experts think :)

I straighten my hair nearly every day, so would also like a good heat defence as well as a shampoo/conditioner that would be suitable for blonde, heat damaged hair.

Also, I recently got loads cut off as my ends were so damaged and I miss my mega long hair :( is there anything I can do to help my hair grow faster and healthier? I get it cut regularly, but because of the heat damage I am struggling to get a good length.

Hope you can help! :)

xxXxx

as a tigi fanatic, i love dumb blonde, but if your hair is that blonde and that damaged i wud suggest either tigis Sfactor Health factor shampoo and conditioner, or the new bed head urban antedote, Ressurection, both are RIDICULOUSLY good for ur hair and are well worth investing in x

Redken blonde glam range is superb.

Thanks girlies!

I think we're getting the new bedhead products in soon so I will look out for them :)

Also will look into Redken, I have never used any of their products before so they maybe worth a blast! lol :)

this girly is a dude!!! but your welcome LOL x

this girly is a dude!!! but your welcome LOL x

OMG! so sorry! Don't get many male hairdressers in my area, I just wrongly assumed :)

Thanks so much for the advice though, it was a huge help :D

xXx

wella do silver saver if you want to keep your blonde ashy.. also what i would recommend for the heat damage is maybe wella repair shampoo and condtioner, its really good and repairing damage.. you can also just fet a once a week treatment now, which is a mask which you put on pre shampooed hair and leave on for about 20 mins, i use that on my hair as its very damaged from straightening my hair. xxx

I hope I have posted this in the right place! (sorry if I haven't, I'm still a newbie) :)

Anyways, I have very blonde hair and was wondering what shampoo and conditioner you hair geeks recommend? I use high street products at the min, but would like to use something of a better quality. The best product I have used so far is the Pureology Hydrate range. I have been thinking of trying the TiGi Dumb Blonde, but would like to hear what the experts think :)

I straighten my hair nearly every day, so would also like a good heat defence as well as a shampoo/conditioner that would be suitable for blonde, heat damaged hair.

Also, I recently got loads cut off as my ends were so damaged and I miss my mega long hair :( is there anything I can do to help my hair grow faster and healthier? I get it cut regularly, but because of the heat damage I am struggling to get a good length.

xxXxx

Sebastian penetrate is really good thats what i used on my hair im bleached blonde and it make my hair lovely and soft :D:D xx

Thanks again for the advice everyone, I will definately get one of these products on pay day! :)

xxXxx

Just some more food for thought, a couple of my clients who have their hair very light, they have been having the Brazilian Blowdrys to keep that just blowdryed look and avoid straightening. One in particular is on her third session been 18 months of this treatment and both her and I are amazed at how her hair has grown and the fab condition its in. Also i give her teeny trims at 6/8 week intervals to leep away the split ends and keep a strong base line x

Hi, I have bleached blonde hair and I use the Joico range on it, I think their K-Pak reconstruct shampoo and conditioner are superb, and I use their violet shampoo as well to keep the brassiness at bay!

What's a brazilian blowdry? (sorry I don't know much about hair lol)

:)

Have not used the tgi must give it a go,for a good heat defence i would not use anything but kerastase resistance ciment its really good im also blonde and use my ghds way to much but i have seen a big improvement in my hair since i have been using it

HTH

L :D

Lol, yeah GHDs are my weakness :o

Also, is it better for my hair if I let it dry itself rather than blowdry? I leave it when I can but it seems to go flat!

Latest posts

Back