Advice please-spray tan products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

king2805

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm just looking for some advice . Ive just completed training in spray tan. I'm now looking into products etc I'm thinking LA Tan ( what do you think?).

I also wanted to check if when starting out ( I'm mobile) would you have used an extractor fan? I was hoping to use the tent on its own to begin with, without the extractor fan,in the hope it'll be ok for a while, until I get the funds to purchase an extractor fan. What are your thoughts and advice on this? I'm just so confused as to what I should be doing.

Many thanks.

I don't use an extractor fan, I'm mobile and have a home salon. I started with LA tan but found it too sticky. I use crazy Angel now and my clients love it x

Thanks for your reply! Anyone else?

I use nouvatan and it's great. Clients love it, it lasts ages and doesn't have a horrible smell.

I use St Tropez. I am mobile and I do have a small extractor fan which I bought as a package with my machine. I've never had any complaints of tan settling in clients homes so I would say get on if you can x

Hello King2805

Firstly congratulations on training in tanning & taking a step towards an exciting new career :)

My recommendation for a tanning product would be to try a few yourself, its a little bit of market research and you obviously have to pay but you will choose a tan based on what you have personally enjoyed the feel, look and smell of, you will also experience first hand the longevity of the product so do a little research and narrow it down to the top 3-4.

Now, an extractor fan is not necessary, it is certainly something you can introduce at a later stage but clients will not expect you to have this and when you are able to introduce it then you can use that as something to brag about to your clients that you are investing in your business.

Best of luck in your new venture!

Melissa :)

Tanning is a great service to offer, & there are lots of threads about it on here already, if you do a little thread search you'll find loads more info! X

Nouvatan is amazing... I'm also a fan of suntanna x

Hi I am also mobile and I just use the tent!! I use suntana solution they do a sample selection for £10 which includes all 5 of there solutions including a rapid tan and they are great scented each one has a different scent the dark tan smells like chocolate!

Hi I am also mobile and I just use the tent!! I use suntana solution they do a sample selection for £10 which includes all 5 of there solutions including a rapid tan and they are great scented each one has a different scent the dark tan smells like chocolate!
hi wich are the best tans they do? I need a dark tan and then a lighter one for older clients. also do they look natural.and not fake or orangey x

They do a light medium dark and after dark I don't find then orangey at all!! And they smell great each one has a different scent

I trained with la tan and use there solutions. They're brilliant and fade off is great, no smell either.
I mostly use 10% and 12%. I'm not keen on the gold solutions.

Suntanna is the one that I am looking at getting in, have seen quite a few recommending it

Latest posts

Back