advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Posh Paws

Reaction score
hi to all

wondering if anyone can advise me ?
I have a regular client who has been having gel nails for some time (bar maid) she is quiet heavy handed and each time she has come for infills we discuss how she gets on with length etc ... we have reduced the length she has conciderably .... (she likes them long but cant have them:lol:)
so we now dont have them breaking every week but what we have now is hair line cracks in the gel :eek: she admits to being heavy handed and bashes them quiet alot with her job ....
can anyone suggest what i can do now to help her .... i have been applying more gel than usual to tougen them for her but she still seems to crack them ... she loves having her nails i just wish i could make them last a bit longer than 9 days for her .........
thanks in advance

it sounds like you are already doing what you can...other than walk round holding her hand so she don't bang them :lol: its up to her what she does with them once she leaves you...she will have to learn to look after them and be more careful. xx

Latest posts

Back