Advice Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millie83

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Im hoping someone can help me. Im a trained Beauty Therapist but Im not trained in Nails apart from a basic manicure. I would love to get my nails done. I have always bitten them, however, I started to grow them a few months ago. They have grown a little but still don't grow past the end of my finger. I would to have longer (not too long) nails and was hoping you could give me some advice really. Firstly gel or acrylic? Ive heard gel is much more natural looking which is what I would like really. Also, what does the process involve? For example, do they apply extensions to my natural nail? How does the gel come into it? Im a little confused? If anyone could help I would be so grateful. Thankyou. Im new to this site, so im sorry if this has been posted in the wrong place :lol:

also, can you have toenails done too???

How natural they look comes down to the skill of the technician, either looks natural when applied properly.

Extensions can either be sculpted or tips applied for instant length or you can have a natural nail overlay and allow them to grow to the length you want.

I think the most important thing is to find a good tech.

Yes you can have toenails done.

Thats brilliant, thankyou for such a quick reply. Can I ask what you mean by sculpted? and natural overlay? Sorry, I know I must sound completely stupid but I really have no clue when it comes to nails :rolleyes:

where abouts are you located? if youre near me, ill do you a set (FOC) so you can see the diff flowr

Latest posts

Back