Advice Plz Geeks, How many colours in this womens hair?

e-beauty

Hey Geeks,

How Many colours do you think this women (jennifer Esposito) has in her hair? and how would you say its been done? ie has she had a darker colour all over first then the golden tones added, or do you think she add the dark colours added after the gold??

dont worry i am not going to attemp this myself i will be going in a salon lol but i just want to armed with the right information on how to achive this look, as the last two techs i have been too didnt get it right:confused: and i am getting married in september so i want it to be perfect.

http://www.iceposter.com/thumbs/G56366_b.jpg

the link should take you too her picture.

thanks in advance

minky

Hi,
Looks like she has some darker hair extensions added in there too :)

The dark bits underneath look like Hair Extensions. The dark at the root looks to be her natural Hair Colour with a Mixture of Blonde Highlights.

Jeni Giles

There are several ways to achieve that look- apply your dark base and balyage bleach over the wet color or the "California" highlight technique where you take triangles or small squares in a bricklay or staggered pattern, twist the sections and coat the out side of the twists with bleach. Print and take your pic with you, that really does help loads:)

minky

There are several ways to achieve that look- apply your dark base and balyage bleach over the wet color or the "California" highlight technique where you take triangles or small squares in a bricklay or staggered pattern, twist the sections and coat the out side of the twists with bleach. Print and take your pic with you, that really does help loads:)
Wow , You Tutors in those Colleges really do know your stuff, :)
sounds like an absoluteley fab technique,
yes I totally agree with Jeni
do take a printed pic of what you want,

I hope you get your lovely hair colours :)

e-beauty

Thanks so much for all your advice! i will defo take a picture in with me!
:hug:

Jeni Giles

Wow , You Tutors in those Colleges really do know your stuff, :)
sounds like an absoluteley fab technique,
:)
Hi I'm Jeni and I'm a color technique addict.....

My students are constantly trying my brain always wanting something new and different, I do my best to stay current.