Advice Plz Geeks, How many colours in this womens hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e-beauty

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

How Many colours do you think this women (jennifer Esposito) has in her hair? and how would you say its been done? ie has she had a darker colour all over first then the golden tones added, or do you think she add the dark colours added after the gold??

dont worry i am not going to attemp this myself i will be going in a salon lol but i just want to armed with the right information on how to achive this look, as the last two techs i have been too didnt get it right:confused: and i am getting married in september so i want it to be perfect.

http://www.iceposter.com/thumbs/G56366_b.jpg

the link should take you too her picture.

thanks in advance

Hi,
Looks like she has some darker hair extensions added in there too :)

The dark bits underneath look like Hair Extensions. The dark at the root looks to be her natural Hair Colour with a Mixture of Blonde Highlights.

There are several ways to achieve that look- apply your dark base and balyage bleach over the wet color or the "California" highlight technique where you take triangles or small squares in a bricklay or staggered pattern, twist the sections and coat the out side of the twists with bleach. Print and take your pic with you, that really does help loads:)

There are several ways to achieve that look- apply your dark base and balyage bleach over the wet color or the "California" highlight technique where you take triangles or small squares in a bricklay or staggered pattern, twist the sections and coat the out side of the twists with bleach. Print and take your pic with you, that really does help loads:)

Wow , You Tutors in those Colleges really do know your stuff, :)
sounds like an absoluteley fab technique,
yes I totally agree with Jeni
do take a printed pic of what you want,

I hope you get your lovely hair colours :)

Thanks so much for all your advice! i will defo take a picture in with me!
:hug:

Wow , You Tutors in those Colleges really do know your stuff, :)
sounds like an absoluteley fab technique,
:)
Hi I'm Jeni and I'm a color technique addict.....

My students are constantly trying my brain always wanting something new and different, I do my best to stay current.

Latest posts

Back