Advise On 2 Hotels On The Costa Del Sol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail creations

Reaction score
We are thinking of having a change this year and going to try out the costa del sol belamedena. There are 2 hotels that we like the sound of one is the bali hotel and the balamedena palace.
If anyone has been to these hotels or been to the costa del sol i would appricate your comments.
I have a 4 year old boy so would like to know if there is plenty to keep the kids occupied.
Thanks in advance:hug:

I no the Bali and its really nice, clean, friendly and the food is good. MY MUM STAYS THERE 4 TIMES A YEAR AS MY SISTER LIVES VERY CLOSE. (SORRY CAPS) the other im not to sure about tho. The Bali is in a hill tho !!

hi trip advisor is a fantastic site to visit, as i was a travel agent before i got into nails i have this really good site to visit - its a nonsence- non bias report on pretty much every hotel and resort in he country - this comes direct from what the general public used to call the "truth book"

gazetteers.com

username: f2491
password : travelcare

i hope that helps

vicky x

Thanks for your replys. I have checked the comments out on the internet and they have a good write up on both of them but thought i would ask on here if anyone had been that could recommend hotels and trips they have been on.
Thankyou:)

A trip to Rhonda is a must if you have not been to that area before. Marbella too, got to Puerto Banus, puerto cabapino is another nice one with a great beach, I am not much of a tourist more a sit in the sun/go shopping girl, I usually stay in mijas costa which is quite near, Furngirolla town is a nice beach front town with a water park and lots of shops and a harbour. cant think of any more at the moment:lol:

I go to Benalmadena Costa every year, I don't stay in a hotel I stay at my boyfriends Mum and Dads place in the Maities on the front. They reckon the Bali is nice, they haven't heard anything about the other one to be fair. Theres plenty of stuff to do for kids, theres Palermo Park which is full of animals running about, rabbits, chickens, theres terrapins in the lake, lots of animals in runs, ostriches and stuff. I've spent hours in there with the kids. Theres Tivoli world, lots of rides for kids of 4 in there, thats open on a night. Theres the port, not much for kids tbh but its a nice walk theres some nice restaurants and bars. We go to the Aqua Land at Mijas you can get the bus there its about 20 mins away. HTH's

Thankyou for all replies looks like its the costa del sol then thankyou.:hug:

Latest posts

Back