Aero Promotion - Pamper day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
I have been inundated with calls for this promotion. I did register and am on the areo website but have not had any confirmation from them! What should I do?

Hi
I have been inundated with calls for this promotion. I did register and am on the areo website but have not had any confirmation from them! What should I do?

Ring them up. 0870 900 4488 this is their helpline number. :hug:

Hi

Don't panic. Give the salon helpline a call on 0870 900 4488 and they should be able to send you all the information you need.

Thanks
I have called them, very helpful, got all the details I require.:)

Aaah thank you! See, I told you I was easily confused!!

I think I still had the old information. xx

Just got to rethink my mini treatments now!

I've had one client come, but when I looked on the areo web site I seem to of been taken off for some reason. I think I will have to ring them tomorrow to find out where I've gone.:confused:

had 3 in yesterday, and 1 in today.
have another booked in next week, so think i will have done about 9 or 10.

When should you start sending them in for payment as this offer goes on until September?

I am stunned by the response I have had from this promotion.

It has been excellent. I have another 5 booked in in the next few weeks and have 16 vouchers so far.

Do I send them all in in one go or can I send some in now and then some in in a few weeks time?

I didnt think I would still be getting phone calls from the vouchers but have had 2 today.

I am so glad I did this now.

Lisa

I have a salon in Milton Keynes and the Aero ad is very popular here. Its going on until September 2008. Clients have a choice of three 15 minute mini pamper sessions. They can choose a mini facial, mini pedicure or mini manicure. Its only 15 minutes of your time and you could gain a few new clients. Its worth a try girls. I thought i'd try it as i've never done anything like that before.:lol:

had 3 in yesterday, and 1 in today.
have another booked in next week, so think i will have done about 9 or 10.

When should you start sending them in for payment as this offer goes on until September?

As my accounting period ends at the tax year end, i've sent an invoice for the treatments done last tax year, and then i'll send one invoice a month for the treatments done in that month. Otherwise it's a very long time waiting for the payment.
I've still got bookings coming thick and fast. had two cancellations and non-rebooks, but have done 5 and now have another 19 booked in! :eek:

thanks for that Katrina.

I am too really pleased that I have taken part in this. The people that have taken up the offer are really really lovely too. They've asked how I got involved with it and can't believe that they have found somewhere close to home.

I had a look at the website today and their is only 4 in 10 mile radius taking part.

One of the ladies that came yesterday said she had seen someone in Woolies with a trolley full of aero eggs reduced and wondered what was going on. I told her that some people were selling them on Ebay and she seemed very impressed by it all.

Well I have finally had my first booking!!!!
Lady wants a 15 min facial but has added some waxing to it to.:)

sounds like a good response then in the end girls! i cant wait till im qualified now i hope they do this again next year i so i can take part !its great!!!!!

I had a call from a lady saying that she had booked with areo, this is so annoying as if I had other clients in that day, it would looked bad.

Thankfully I had nothing on that day!!!

Does anyone know how you can stop this from happening again?:mad:

I had a call from a lady wanting to know everything about my business, the usual questions.

I said I was a mobile business, then she paused I said, I will get back to you.
The lady hasnt, but what got me was why the questions, I have never had this done before.:eek::eek::eek:

Although I have had lots of bookings a small handful just don't turn up. Grrrr rude rude rude people!:mad:

sooooo annoying.

I've had 7 so far and they've been angels. Got 2 more booked in and both upgraded.

I had a call from a lady saying that she had booked with areo, this is so annoying as if I had other clients in that day, it would looked bad.

Thankfully I had nothing on that day!!!

Does anyone know how you can stop this from happening again?:mad:

What would have looked bad about it? And stop what from happening?

I have had 12 booked in now and 5 have already been for their treatments.. and all have re-booked to come back and have further treatments.. so its been really beneficial to me thus far :)

can you send the vouchers in as you go along?

b xxx

Latest posts

Back