Aero Promotion - Pamper day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hiyer,

just wanted to let you know my experience of these vouchers.

Im a newly established Beauty therapist and i rent a room a couple of days ina hairdressers and also do mobile work.

I only started my business in Feb this year and have found that business has been ok although slightly slow and without much marketing budget it is difficult to get new customers.

I applied for this promo at the beginning of the year and heard nothing until about 3 weeks ago. I am now getting at least 3 or 4 calls a day about this and have up to 10 booked in.

This has been excellent advertising for me as a small new business and although i have had one or 2 strange clients who have just come for the freebie. Most of them have been great, they upgraded to the full treatment and also said they would return!!

New therapist keep your eyes open for things like this as they can work out very well

:green:

Stacey xxxx

In response to questions from Geeks regarding payment for Aero Easter Egg vouchers, the promotion has been highly successful, with more than 500 salons taking part in the scheme. Some salons have done in excess of 100 treatments, so as you can imagine, there are a lot of vouchers to process, and a lot of cheques to write and send out. Nestle are a leading blue chip company, and have advised us that all salons will get paid. They are working hard to clear the backlog, and have asked salons to bear with them. Any salon which has been waiting for more than 4 weeks is advised to contact the Aero account number which is 0845 051 1635.

The Aero Easter Egg promotion will be closing soon. All mini pamper treatments must be booked by the 1/6/08 and all treatments taken by 30/9/08. The website and call centre numbers will be removed on 2/6/08.
The feedback we have received so far from salons participating in the Aero Easter Egg promotion has been overwhelmingly positive. The promotion has generated thousands of pounds for salons at a time when many are concerned about a downturn in business due to the credit crunch. We will be sending out feedback forms to all participating salons next month which will allow you to tell us what you liked and disliked about this particular promotion.

We hope to announce another major promotion shortly.

Hi guild i have lots of treatments booked in now for this promo but one question i have is do i have to send all my vouchers at once or can i do it separately as some are as far in advance as middle of september

Thanks Stacey x

Hi guild i have lots of treatments booked in now for this promo but one question i have is do i have to send all my vouchers at once or can i do it separately as some are as far in advance as middle of september

Thanks Stacey x
Just be careful Stacey, as the promotion is due to finish around then and you don't want to be doing treatments that you can't get the vouchers redeemed for.

I've just sent 16 vouchers off to be redeemed, and I have sent each client a £5 voucher to be used at their next treatment to be booked this month.

Thanks Stacey x

Hi Stacey,

It is up to you whether you send the vouchers all at once or individually.

Just be careful Stacey, as the promotion is due to finish around then and you don't want to be doing treatments that you can't get the vouchers redeemed for.

I've just sent 16 vouchers off to be redeemed, and I have sent each client a £5 voucher to be used at their next treatment to be booked this month.

Hi hippy chick,

i think ill send most of them off then mid july then the 1 or 2 in august and sept can be sent separately.

Thanks for your help xx

The Nestle Aero Easter Egg promotion has now closed. Please read the final instructions below regarding the return of the vouchers.

Nestle Aero Easter Egg Promotion - Closing Instructions

1. The closing date for the promotion was 1st June 2008, as communicated to all salon members in the original briefing instructions and to all Nestle customers by means of the on-pack offer on the Aero Egg and offer T’s and C’s contained within.
  2. If you have appointments already booked, these must be carried out before 30th September 2008. You must notify Nestle of all booked appointments now; failure to do so will mean that you will not get paid for these treatments.
  3. You must send any remaining vouchers you have to Nestle to arrive before Friday 13th June. You must include:
    a) Your invoice to Nestle. If you are not VAT registered, you must make this clear when submitting your invoice. If you are VAT registered, you must state your VAT number on your invoice.
    b) Details of any future appointments previously booked including the name of the client, the date booked (must be prior to 1st June 2008) and the date of the appointment (must be prior to 30th September 2008).
    If you do not follow these instructions, it may result in delays to your payments, or the possibility of Nestle not accepting your vouchers for payment
  4. The address to send all vouchers and invoices to is:
    Nestle Experience Promotion, Department
    PO Box 7173
    Milton Keynes
    MK14 6WF.
Due to the high volume of vouchers being returned, Nestle are currently taking approximately 4 weeks to process all voucher payments. If you follow the instructions above, it will help to speed up your payment. If you have any account queries, you can contact Nestle on 0845 051 1635.

I just wanted to ask about the new our treats promotion. I live in oxfordshire and have found that most of the clients that came to me from the aero vouchers said I was the only person in their area doing the promotion and so I had to travel further than i would normally travel to a few clients (I am mobile) Is there going to be a list of venues for this event so I can see if it is going to promote in my target area before I sign up for it?

Thanks in advance x

I just wanted to ask about the new our treats promotion. I live in oxfordshire and have found that most of the clients that came to me from the aero vouchers said I was the only person in their area doing the promotion and so I had to travel further than i would normally travel to a few clients (I am mobile) Is there going to be a list of venues for this event so I can see if it is going to promote in my target area before I sign up for it?

Thanks in advance x

Yes, there is a list of dates and venues that the events will be taking place. When you submit an application, we will try and match you to venue near to you, and will give you a call to check this is ok.

Last edited:
I did a similar promotion years ago with toilet tissue I think... andrex, and to be honest I found it a pain in the ar**! I didn't get anyone back, and the clients were so fussy! couldn't wait for it too finish!

Has anyone else had people changing their appointments after notifying Aero when people are coming - is this a problem? I have a client that wants to change her appointment to the end of July when originally she was booked in mid-June and had already changed it once to next week... I am just worried about not getting paid.

Has anyone else had people changing their appointments after notifying Aero when people are coming - is this a problem? I have a client that wants to change her appointment to the end of July when originally she was booked in mid-June and had already changed it once to next week... I am just worried about not getting paid.

Hi Denicon - you may not get paid. It does state on the certificates that once bookings have been confirmed, no amendments can be made. Clients aren't able to reschedule their appointments as far as i am aware, which is why Nestle wanted confirmation of the dates of the appointments. People who have called to reschedule with me have had the above confirmed and that i cannot reschedule.

Latest posts

Back