Aero Promotion - Pamper day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still getting bookings too! I sent mine in this week but nothing as yet! I rang today the salon helpline number - which is actually the customer number and they took my name and number and said they'd call back...not impressive!

Becki xxx

Has anyone been paid yet, I sent one lot of vouchers in the week before last, not heard anything yet, I have still got calls coming in trying to book.

Last edited:
Well, i sent in my first invoice nearly 4 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything at all. I have another load of vouchers to send in, but i won't until i get payment for the first few.

well tbh I would expect to wait up to 28 days for payment.
I've got 10 to send in, but just noticed 4 more bookings in the appointment book so may hold off sending them.

Its starting to look no good as everyone is beginning to say that they haven't received any payment, I sent my vouchers away nearly two weeks ago? Still no chq.

Where can you find out information to contact the company?

I hope it wasnt a waste of time, as I am getting a bit concerned.

Last edited:
Hiya

I sent mine off two weeks ago and I had a phone call from Nestle today.

They said they will send my cheque to me later next week so I should get it the week after.

So I would think that you should hear from them soon.

Lisa

I can't believe it.. I have just had some one phone me at 9.45pm to ask for an appointment with their pamper voucher.. I had just finished for the day as it happened but it still peed me off... I just politely asked her to phone back during the day to make an appointment.

I don't do so bad really with out-of-hour calls.. this is the first one in ages lol!!!

I managed to find a telephone number who I could contact, and ask about the vouchers.

Thankfully the vouchers were received, and they are sending me a cheque out for the value.:):)

Was there something on watchdog recently about this promotion???

Not sure if it was from the client or salon perspective.

Was going to watch the last two episodes on iplayer on the bbc website but not got around to it!

Kate

have got 4 new bookings this week so still haven't sent my vouchers off.

although, not one of my voucher clients has re-booked yet!

We have been paid for our first batch of vouchers. Received a cheque today although i think its been about a month since we sent them in.

watchdog list all their reports for the last 8 months on their website and nothing is listed.

I rang them two weeks ago tomorrow (thursday) I am still waiting for a call back...

lol :irked:

Becki xxx

watchdog list all their reports for the last 8 months on their website and nothing is listed.

why have you written this? do you think its a scam?:eek:

re: watchdog.

I can imagine some clients are annoyed from what I have experienced with my 15 clients.

some of them didn't realise that it as a mini treatment.

some are annoyed by the fact that its for over 18's as the majority of egg receivers are children.

my aero client turned up tonight for 30 min treatment but hadn't bought any money with her, so ended up doing the free 15-20 minute treatment.

Anyhooo, she's re-booked for Saturday to come back for a 40 minute treatment and has promised to bring money! LOL!

What she said was, although I wasnt the nearest, I had the nicest website. A few people have mentioned that, so must be doing something right!

Got 2 more in tomorrow (if they turn up).

why have you written this? do you think its a scam?:eek:
Sorry, my fault, I was responding to a post about three up from that but forgot to quote... someone had said about there being something on watchdog about the vouchers...

In response to questions from Geeks regarding payment for Aero Easter Egg vouchers, the promotion has been highly successful, with more than 500 salons taking part in the scheme. Some salons have done in excess of 100 treatments, so as you can imagine, there are a lot of vouchers to process, and a lot of cheques to write and send out. Nestle are a leading blue chip company, and have advised us that all salons will get paid. They are working hard to clear the backlog, and have asked salons to bear with them. Any salon which has been waiting for more than 4 weeks is advised to contact the Aero account number which is 0845 051 1635.

The Aero Easter Egg promotion will be closing soon. All mini pamper treatments must be booked by the 1/6/08 and all treatments taken by 30/9/08. The website and call centre numbers will be removed on 2/6/08.
The feedback we have received so far from salons participating in the Aero Easter Egg promotion has been overwhelmingly positive. The promotion has generated thousands of pounds for salons at a time when many are concerned about a downturn in business due to the credit crunch. We will be sending out feedback forms to all participating salons next month which will allow you to tell us what you liked and disliked about this particular promotion.

We hope to announce another major promotion shortly.

Just wondering how everyone is getting on with the promo? I'm still waiting for payment 6 weeks later...rang today and they said it will be sent this week...not that impressed with that aspect! But it has been good for business lots of new clients!:green:

For those of you who have enjoyed the success of the Aero promotion, we have another for you!

The Guild are giving you the chance to get involved with a fantastic new promotion taking place in bars around the country, to help you bring in new business.

What Is It All About?
'Our Treat', in association with Scottish & Newcastle, is part of the Biggest Round campaign, the UK's most awarded promotional campaign that visits 2500 bars, based on six leading cider brands. 'Our Treat' is an opportunity this time round to reach a female target market, as Jacques Fruit Cider will be the lead cider brand during the campaign.

What Is The 'Our Treat' Campaign?
'Our Treat' is a nationwide cider sampling campaign lead by Jacques Fruit Cider, where local beauty therapists will treat the target audience to a mini hand and shoulder massage, to create added value. There will also be money off vouchers to buy cider at the bar, a '£5 off' beauty voucher to be used in your salon, and a chance to win a weekend spa break. The voucher will entitle the client to a £5 discount when they spend a minimum of £25 in your salon. It is one of the most exciting and engaging cider sampling campaigns yet.

For more information, and to see a list of our first dates and venues, click here.

Latest posts

Back