Aesthetic pharmacist prescriber available

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yvie

Reaction score
Hello,
I’m a pharmacist non medical prescriber, trained in Botox and fillers and insured.
Available for anyone needing a prescriber
Based in London but happy to travel to surrounding areas (Kent, Surrey, Essex)
Get in contact for more details

Hi I’m in Bromley kent would you come to me. Please send details my email address [email protected].
Very interested

Hello,
I’m a pharmacist non medical prescriber, trained in Botox and fillers and insured.
Hi can you email me please I’m in south london needing a prescriber [email protected]

Hello,
Hi I did get in touch with you but did not get a reply! Can you please send me your details please? Thanks Debbie

Hi I did get in touch with you but did not get a reply! Can you please send me your details please? Thanks Debbie

The OP has been absent since June, so that’s probably why you’ve not received any response.

Hi Deb! I’m so sorry about that! I didn’t receive any notifications of messages! I’m sending you an email now! X

And actually checking my emails I did reply to you on 4th August....I’ll send you the same email again

Latest posts

Back