I’m currently studying level two beauty therapy which I will complete in July. I hoping to do level 3 in Sep and then level 4 after. My aim is to be an aesthetic therapist eventually but not too sure how to go about it... any advice or guidance would be much appreciated. Thankyou

Hey, I'm not too sure how close you are to the college - But you should check out Stockton Riverside College "Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Beauty Therapy" for more information.

Hey, I'm not too sure how close you are to the college - But you should check out Stockton Riverside College "Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Beauty Therapy" for more information.
Thankyou. It’s bit far from me but I’ll research level 4 x

Newcastle uni have an aesthetics practice and spa management degree. Don't know if that's any closer to you, I've just been accepted! I finish level 3 on Friday. Ive actually just made a post asking if anyone else has done the degree before so I know what to expect. Good luck for level 3.

Thankyou for that. It’s good to know these things. I’m in Sheffield so a little out of my way , but it’s worth me looking for something like that closer to me, if there is anything. Congrats on your level 3 and good luck at uni. I’m looking forward to my level 3 in September, Thankyou xx

Thankyou! Hope you find something closer to you. I loved level 3 especially the electrical facials side of it. xx

Thankyou! Hope you find something closer to you. I loved level 3 especially the electrical facials side of it. xx
Me too, thanks. N I think I’ll enjoy doing all the electricals. Do you do chemical peels in level 3 xx